Registration for the 2022-2023 season is open!
Credit Card Payments Accepted ***All amounts are Canadian Dollars (CAD)
NOTE: SWZYBA uses the RAMP sports registration system to handle our zone’s registration process. In order to register a parent or guardian must first have/create a new RAMP account.
Athlete registrations can be added once this step is complete. If you have registered in previous years, your account and athlete profiles should remain.
(please read below before proceeding with registration)
- You MUST be registered before you can tryout for the A/B teams Players registering with SW Basketball MUST reside (or attend school) South of the North Saskatchewan River, and west of Calgary Trail, to the City Limits (see map)
- Please choose “2022-23 ABA Membership Year” (unless you are registering for Mites)
- Our athletes are insured through Alberta Basketball Association (ABA). A mandatory membership fee of $20 will be collected and paid directly to ABA upon registration. Please be advised this insurance does not cover communicable diseases such as the Covid-19 virus.
- Jersey deposit of $100 is required at the time of registration. If you do not return your jersey at the end of the season, you will not be refunded this replacement fee.
- $100 volunteer deposit per FAMILY is required at the time of registration. Deposit will be refunded upon completion of your volunteer commitment.
2022-2023 Registration Birth Years:
Mites: 2014-2016 (6-8 years old) $255
U11: 2012-2013 (9-10 years old) $410
U13: 2010-2011 (11-12 years old) $410
U15: 2008-2009 (13-14 years old) $410
U18: 2005-2007 (15-17 years old) $290 Fall/$290 Winter
PLEASE NOTE: U18 players are not eligible to play on both a community team and a high school senior team simultaneously. For this reason, registration for this age group is broken into two separate seasons.
Please read our REFUND POLICY before proceeding with your registration.
Refunds may be granted on cancelled registrations as follows:
2022-2023 EYBA Fall/Winter League
- $50 per athlete is non-refundable (a “full refund” does not include this $50 non-refundable administration fee), regardless of reasons for cancellation.
- Refunds requested before teams are formed will be subject to the $50 cancellation/administration fee.
- Refunds requested after teams are formed are subject to a $75 cancellation/administration fee.
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after the first game weekend of the 2022-2023 EYBA Seasons.
- Registration fees will not be refunded due to players not being able to attend games or practices.
2022-2023 Mites Program
- $50 per athlete is non-refundable
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after the first full week of the season.