- MANDATORY: COVID reporting
- Do you Accept Multi-Cohort athletes? (ABA Updated Return to Play Sept. 15). NOT FOR FALL. This announcement came after we set our policy for the fall session. We will review this for the winter session. (Please note that, Mites is not split into winter and fall sessions so this may not apply to the Mites program).
- Thank you for your patience. We know our response time is not great at this time. We currently have a vacancy in the administrative coordinator position which manages the emails. Interested in filling this position? Contact Us!
- Community Registration is closed (Mites still open). We are NOT taking waiting-list registrations as we expect to receive team quotas from EYBA due to reduced gym availability as a result of COVID school rental closures. If you have missed registration, please check back for the winter session. If COVID restrictions ease, more spots may become available.
- When do I practice? We are currently assessing the limited gym we have at Saville, and awaiting our team quota before we can create teams and allocate practice time. Thank you for your patience!
- What's up with my balance owing… and this $17 fee. Learn more…
- Refund Policy (see registration page)
- EYBA fall-league tentatively scheduled at Savile running Oct. 17 - Dec. ?
- NO A/B Division in the fall
- Team information and Practice schedule To Be Announced after Labour Day when EYBA informs us of team quotas and practice availability.
- See our COVID Response for 2020/21 season.
- Program updates are expected after Labour Day pending word from EYBA (modified Fall play is a certainty… details are forthcoming).
- E-transfer transactions do not automatically reconcile in our system and we are behind on the manual process.
If your e-transfer went through, then we received it! However, the RAMP registration system won't show the change until we reconcile it.
Thank you for your patience as we slowly tackle this!
Have a Question?
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page!
We appreciate you searching for an answer prior to contacting us as most of the commonly asked questions are answered there.
Community Registration is now closed (mites still open)
Community Registration closed Sept 3, 2020.
Mites Registration is open till Sept. 20, 2020
We are awaiting team quotas from EYBA and will be in touch with registrants about the fall season as soon as we receive word.
Signup for SWZYBA News
Subscribe to our news emails
AGM - POSTPONED
The Southwest Zone Youth Basketball Association Annual General Meeting previously scheduled for August 20, 2020 at 7pm (virtual meeting) has been postponed due to uncertainty around Covid and this season.
Stay Sharp Doing Hoops at Home!
Alberta Basketball wants to rally together to keep basketball going in our province through out this challenging time.
Click below to learn more…
We are an inclusive basketball program in Edmonton, AB, Canada that emphasizes fun, teamwork, and skill building.
We are guests in the gyms that we practice and play in. Please:
- Restrict your access to the gym only
- Remove dirty footwear
- Do not bring food or drink in the gyms
- Stick to the scheduled times for gym access