(please read below before proceeding with registration)
- Please choose the “2019-2020 EYBA Fall/Winter” or “Mites 2019-2020” season, and note your child’s division by birth year (see below).
- You MUST be registered before you can tryout for the A/B teams
- Players registering with SW Basketball MUST reside (or attend school) South of the North Saskatchewan River, and west of Calgary Trail, to the City Limits (see map)
2019-2020 Registration Birth Years:
Mites: 2011-2013 (6-8 years old)
U11: 2009-2010 (9-10 years old)
U13: 2007-2008 (11-12 years old)
U15: 2005-2006 (13-14 years old)
U18: 2002-2004 (15-17 years old)
2018-19 Registration Fees
Mites: $190 (Oct. – Mar.)
Mini: $300 (end Sep. – Mar.)
Bantam: $310 (end Sep. – Mar.)
Midget: $320 (end Sep. – Mar.)
Juvenile: $200 (end Sep. – Dec.), $200 (Jan. – Mar.)
Once our registration cap is reached in any division, new registrations will be charged a $25 non-refundable fee and put on a wait list. If spots become available then wait list registrants will be called up in the order that we received their registration.
Any registrants who do not make it onto a team will be notified by Sept. 20th, 2019.
Refunds may be granted on cancelled registrations as follows:
2019-2020 EYBA Fall/Winter League
- A full refund prior to Sept 1, 2019
- A $50 service charge may apply from Sept. 1 – 15, 2019.
- A $100 service charge may apply from Sept. 16, 2019 until the first game of the season.
- After the first game of the season no refund is guaranteed.
2019-2020 Mites Program
- A full refund prior to Sept. 1, 2019
- A $50 service charge may apply from Sept. 1, 2019 – Oct. 6, 2019
- After the first practice of the season no refund is guaranteed.
***Please inquire with us only if you have a specific question regarding refunds that is not addressed here.
Practices & Games
Coaches will contact players directly for practice time and place after the coaches meeting (TBA). See our programs information page for more information on game days.